I must start off by saying that I hope this is a fun venture for me. I am very new to this whole blog thing but really fell in love with a few blogs I had seen and well, here I am!
I figure a good first posting would be to explain my blog title, "Just a Girl." I really put some thought into it, but I kept coming back to this one. I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, daughter-in-law, cousin, friend, employee, boss, Southerner, scrapbooker, college graduate, Clemson fan and Southpaw, among other things, but aside from all that, I am just a girl. And I am the mother of a little girl.
To quote Gwen Stefani and the song, "Just a Girl:"
"I'm just a girl, take a good look at me, just your typical prototype, Oh- I've had it up to here, Oh- am I making myself clear?"
I may rant and rave sometimes about things in my life, but I do know that I am very blessed to have all that I have.
So...let's see how this blog thing goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment