Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm back!

Just thought I would take a second to come up for air and say "hello" to my bloggie friends. I'm good. The new house is good. Our 4th of July was so-so. The new pool is not so good. Moving is going slow, but good. Or rather, the unpacking is slow but good. My stuff has the potential of being there for the next 40+ years so I want to make sure I put it in the right spot!
I'll finish up the Paris trip too, but for now I just wanted to say, "Hey!"

post signature

5 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

What do you feed a gay horse?? (said in a very gay fem voice) "Haaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!"

Glad it's all going well, can't wait to see the house in person!

Slacker Mama said...

Welcome back (even if it's just a brief hello)!

Can't wait to see pictures of the new place. And don't move too slowly. I find that after a few weeks, 85% of the stuff you really need is out and the rest (generally the decorative stuff that makes your house look cute and finished) is still in the box...but you've lost your mojo to unpack. Well, at least I did!

Slacker Mama said...

Oh, and Slumdog Millionaire is totally worth seeing!

Rebecca Jo said...

wondered if you were still unpacking.. that's the worst!

sartaj faisal said...

Hi

I thin this decision is better for your career.

Diet Plan
,
Walk In Clinic
,
Diet Menu
,
Healthy Diet Foods
,
Pain Management
,
Health and Medicine
,
Real estate blogs
,
JObs opportunities for us
,
Travel In Pakistan