Anyway... After shopping I had a 11:15 doctor's appointment that lasted an hour. Went to school, dealt with 80some kids, picked up Savannah and came home. Steve flops on the couch with her as I cook dinner. I had a new recipe I was excited about. OK- I wasn't EXCITED about it, but I thought it sounded good. It was easy enough to prepare and took just long enough for Steve to take a nap.
Dinner's ready! We sit down to eat. I ask Steve what he thinks (mistake!). He says it's OK. Actually, half way through eating, he dumps what's left on his plate onto mine. "I don't like it," he says. Heats up some lefts overs, puts is plate on the counter and goes to finish watching TV.
UGH!!! Why do I even bother! He doesn't help, he doesn't like it and doesn't clean up!!! Do your honey's cook? Do they clean? Or can you empathize?
4 comments:
My hubby SO knows better than that. lol He is not good at cooking but will cook when he needs to. But he definitely knows NOT to complain!
My hubby SO knows better than that. lol He is not good at cooking but will cook when he needs to. But he definitely knows NOT to complain!
oh no he didn't (said in my best New Jersey accent!!!)
I'm sorry he was being such a penis! Men are like that sometimes.
And yes, I did buy some name brand stuff. I am at the point in my life where I can afford it now. But I think you know me well enought to know that I am pretty frugal with my money too. Also I'm single, and no children. You come home everyday to a family. I come home to an empty house. At the end of the day, it makes me happy. I don't think it changes who I am on the inside. That's all that really matters in the long run.
Post a Comment