I was not as crafty with the teacher gifts, but I did get 65% off what I got them at Kohl's so there ya go.
so until then, I'm a Southern housewife and mother of two who believes in God and a cheaper, easier, faster way to do most everything!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Good clean fun!
I just finished making Christmas sercys for Savannah class tomorrow and they are cu-ute! I don't have a finished project photo, but I will share the directions here. Basically, you shred Ivory soap and mold it into snowballs, adding a surprise in the middle. If you're like me and you haven't had experience with Ivory soap since you were 5, the soap is surprisingly soft and grated nicely in my mom's 1970's food processor.
I was not as crafty with the teacher gifts, but I did get 65% off what I got them at Kohl's so there ya go.
I was not as crafty with the teacher gifts, but I did get 65% off what I got them at Kohl's so there ya go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so crafy! I hear the word craft and my brain just shuts down! Take pics tomorrow night, I can't wait to see what y'all make!
test
Post a Comment