Moving along... otherwise, it has been a good week. I've been home long enough to catch my breath from our recent travels to Rome and the beach. Both were good trips. If you're lucky, I may post some pics.
But the best part of this week is work! I am almost. done. forever!
"No more homework, no more books! No more teacher's dirty looks!" (did you ever sing that little rhyme?)
I run a program at an elementary school and my last day with kids was Tuesday. And other than to finish up some reports and data collection, I am done and I'm not going back! Technically, I don't have a job to go back to. My program was grant funded and with the lovely state of education finance right now, I don't see them discovering any pot of unused money anytime soon.
And then, boys and girls, I get to stay home. Whoo-hoo! Ok, maybe I'm not quite cut out for domestic bliss either, but I'll keep you posted.
1 comment:
yay for SAH! i so wish that was in the cards for me right now...but don't get me wrong, i'm thankful to have a job that pays our bills!
Post a Comment