so until then, I'm a Southern housewife and mother of two who believes in God and a cheaper, easier, faster way to do most everything!
Monday, August 30, 2010
the cutest invitation in the world
I just have to brag on my aunt. I gave her an idea of what I wanted to do for Savannah's birthday party invitations. I wanted a bug theme and I had a note card from a while back that was a ladybug with opening wings to reveal the note inside. I didn't show it to her, I just described it to her and this is what she came up with...
How cute is that?! Then you open the wings and read the party details! My aunt has one of those fancy-schmancy Cricut (cricket) machines that cuts things out. It's pretty amazing.
Hopefully the rest of the party will go just as well. It was her birthday party last year that inspired me to write this post. In the meantime, happy Labor Day weekend, ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment