Thursday, July 5, 2012

Not to mention the boots!

When I was little I wanted to be Wonder Woman, like most little girls my age. I had the Wonder Woman Underoos and wore them regularly. She was beautiful, smart, independent and had that kick-ass invisible jet. That thing could come in handy, for sure. No more security lines and stolen luggage.
And the ability to change with a whirl of your arms would also come in very handy when I normally don't even have time to dry my hair.
Until the position of Amazon goddess becomes available I'll settle for my duties as a wife and mom. A little less exciting, but still very important to this household. In between my domestic drama, I'll try this blog thing again.

1 comment:

Girl in Carolina said...

Oh I know all about your love of WW! Perhaps you should post a picture of the notorious costume? ;)

Yay for you blogging again! And I just noticed that Sawyer is almost one!