First of all I want to say "thank you," to American Idol for once again, making SC look like a bunch of back-woods A-holes. For example, the charming Josh Rosen who said after getting rejected, "They ain't gonna had the best astist-es!" You sure told them! And of course there was the rousing medley of "When He Cheats (or whatever)." Nice. Truely, I say, "thank you," because with advertisements for the South like that, maybe some of the Yankees* and other half-backs will decide to stay home! (*discalimer- I can say that b/c I married one!)
The next thing I wanted to mention is the class I took tonight. Steve has been a regular member of the gym for a while so I thought I would try it. Not b/c it was a resolution or anything, but b/c my pal Jenn is going, too. So tongiht's class is called "Zumba" - not sure if it is specific to this gym or what - and it's like latin dance class on crack. For an hour we shimmied our shoulders, rolled our hips, hopped in circles, wagged our ass and did all sorts of salsa/mambo/cha-cha moves to crazy latin/hip-hop music. I sweated my butt off and it was actually fun. I've always enjoyed dancing so it seems like a good fit for me. Now if I can just go on a regular basis....they do have childcare so that is good. I'll keep you posted....
1 comment:
I haven't watched it yet, but I did DVR it. Freakin' great. Why do they always do that to us?!?!?! Jerk-offs.
Isn't Zumba fun?? I've tried it a few times at the Y. You feel so silly, yet it's so fun and you boogie your butt off. hee hee
Post a Comment