Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yea potty! Yea Lost!

Just wanted to say that I am happy "Lost" is back tonight. I really enjoy this show, even though it can be creepy at times. For those of you who watched the recap episode last night, Through the Looking Glass, did you see the ad featuring Sawyer? The theme music was "Bad to the Bone." I likes me some Sawyer! And the ad for Locke was fun, too. His theme music was Patsy Cline's "Crazy"...
Also happy to report that Savannah has peed and pooped in the potty quite a few times lately. She * * * I swear I just jinxed myself! As I was typing JUST THEN she came in and said, "I pee pee." Which she did. I hadn't put a diaper on her as she had just peed in the potty 10 minutes ago. Well, I guess I can't really blame her. She was sitting on the USC beanbag. I'm just surprised she didn't poop.

post signature

No comments: