Tuesday, March 18, 2008

10 on Tuesday

10 reasons why I'm really glad spring is just around the corner...

10. Spring Break- that's a whole 10 days off of work! Whoo-hoo! Especially since this time of year the kids get a little crazy and behavior goes right out the door...I called the police on a child last week. no lie.
9. New clothes- new season means a few new clothes. 'Nuf said.
8. Time change- even though it takes some getting used to, it's much nicer to have the extra daylight in the evenings.
7. warmer weather- and hopefully it will dry up all this crud and funk b/c I am sick of everyone being sick!
6. Progress in the house building project- I feel like this is going to take forever!
5. 5 weeks- After spring break, there are only 5 more weeks of program. That is, 5 more weeks of work with kids and staff. After that, I go into solo reporting mode for our grant.
4. My birthday- even though after 21 they just aren't that spectacular anymore, some extra attention, presents and icing make it all good.
3. Did I mention spring break?
2. Easter! According to my paster, this holiday should be more special and celebrated than Christmas...agree or not, it's a wonderful day spent at church and with family. And it usually involves yummy food and Cadbury creme eggs.
1. Afterall, you gotta get through spring to get to summer!
post signature

1 comment:

Girl in Carolina said...

SHUDDUP with your spring break!!! *sticking out tongue* ;)