Monday, March 24, 2008

Eggs-ellent weekend!

It was such a nice weekend! Friday, Savannah and I went to an egg hunt at a friends house. Afterwards we had a yummy lunch and prizes! It was cute to see her and 7 other little ones looking for eggs. Actually, Savannah was one of the older kids and it made me appreciate having a 2 1/2 year old! I didn't have to constantly chase her and wonder what she was getting into or putting in her mouth! It's moments like those tht make me wonder, "baby number 2??...not yet."

Saturday we had brunch and another egg hunt at BFF Harper's house. Our friend Hannah was there too. The girls were so into it, we had to hide the eggs twice! The girls were dressed real cute so we had some good photo opps. Afterwards, we moved it to the front yard for sidewalk chalk!
Saturday night was my niece Grace's b-day party. It was a fun, little gathering at my brother's house. Of course, we had to tear Savannah away from the NEW trampoline to go. Yes, it was not my idea, but daddy bought her a trampoline and she LOVES it! Of course we got one with the sides so it's OK.

Sunday was Easter. Savannah got up bright and early so we went ahead and let her get her Easter basket. Mostly little toys, some candy. Then we (me and her) got ready and went to church. Afterwards, it was the traditional lunch at grandma's with heaps of good food. We did pic-nic style and some of the offerings included: hot dogs, taco bake, cheese platter, bar-b-que sandwiches, chicken salad, brocoli salad, cupcakes, eclair dessert, etc....I made Greek pasta salad and had a lot of leftovers so I turned it into a pasta bake! genious!

Anyway...it was a fabulous weekend with fabulous weather! On to the rest of spring break!


post signature

1 comment:

Girl in Carolina said...

So, the last time I got on a trampoline, I peed my pants on the first jump. No joke. Next time, I'm bringing the depends, baby!