Friday, April 25, 2008

What the...?

This isn't a true "WTF", but it'll do.
Savannah has gotten to where she won't always take a nap. Dissappointing for me, but not too surprising for a 31 month old. Today, she wouldn't take a nap. She got up several times after the first attempt. I didn't react strongly and let her continue whatever it was she was doing for the most part. After a while I told her, "It's quiet time in your room. You don't have to go to sleep, but you need to play quiet in your room." This actually worked pretty well for about 20 minutes. I even thought she may have dozed off. Nope. No luck. She comes out again and heas for the living room. I go into her room and this is what I see:
toddler + 20 minutes alone= chaos

post signature

3 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

That's hilarious!

marathon mom said...

My three year old takes a rest and doesn't nap- for every minute he is in his room, I feel we clean for 2 after!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey that is nothing....let me send my crew over, they can deconstruct with the best!!