so until then, I'm a Southern housewife and mother of two who believes in God and a cheaper, easier, faster way to do most everything!
Friday, November 21, 2008
M.I.A.
I know I've been a little M.I.A. lately. I'm alright. Just kinda busy. I'll post an update soon. Here's a hint: I like the blue one best. Hope everyone is staying warm!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hmmm... That's really all I can say. Is this about house stuff? Of which, how is all of that going?
3 comments:
Hmmm...
That's really all I can say. Is this about house stuff? Of which, how is all of that going?
sorry I missed your call last night! What show did ya'll go to?
You like the blue one..hmm...something about the house? Or are you pregant with a baby boy??????????? See how my mind works?? ha ha
Funny I thought the same thing your pregnant with a boy? Now you have my curiosity peaked! Do tell!!! French;)
Post a Comment