UGH! Somebody wake me up when it's June...
so until then, I'm a Southern housewife and mother of two who believes in God and a cheaper, easier, faster way to do most everything!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Blah, boring, yuck!
I hate this time of year. The thrill of Christmas is over. No more parties and get-togethers. The weather stinks. I've seen more fog this week than sun. I don't give a crap about football and that seems to be on TV non-stop. Everyone is sick and Lord knows I am sick of BEING sick. Today it's my congested head and attractive cold sores. Charming, I know. Decision deadlines for the new house seem to be approaching quickly, but oh, wait, it still won't be done until APRIL.
UGH! Somebody wake me up when it's June...
UGH! Somebody wake me up when it's June...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh sure, I write a post like this and then "My Chihuahua Bites" had to go and give me an award! Way to break up the pity party!
;)
Im right there with ya!! It was sooo yucky all day today! foggy and rainy! And now its back to the grind tomorrow :(
Oh no! Sorry you are still sick. I know my co-worker had the stomach bug over Christmas too. She ended up in the ER. It was awful. I hope things get better! I can't wait to see the house when it's all completed. That makes me think of that Green Day Song "Wake me up when September Comes" Except you can replace September with April. Or June. Or whatever you said. I can't rememember - it's Monday!
Post a Comment