Additionally, Savannah's cold has gotten much worse. She's had fever and her cough sounds like the sea lions at the zoo. She did end up staying at grandma's anyway, so I got a break and Steve went to one of the parties. I didn't care. I couldn't go so why should he be stuck home with me?
It was kinda funny- he called around 6:30 or so to say my brother was stopping by the house to get more beer and a meat thermometer (they were cooking bar-b-que). I was so out of it, I could barely drag myself out of bed and when I did I thought he wanted the rain gage (?). My brother returned to the party and told everyone I looked like death warmed over. Nice.
So, I am better today, but not 100%. Savannah is still struggling. Maybe another day on the meds and some rest will do the trick.
Here's hoping your New Year's was better than mine...that's a no-brainer, right?
8 comments:
Hey there visiting from SITS
I hope you are having a great new year so far!
I am having a fantastic tutu giveway on my boutique blog that you should check out!! I bet your daughter would like it!!
www.thefairytaleboutique.blogspot.com
UGH....not a pretty end to the year. Hopefully 2009 will roll in with nothing but good things for you and your family!
my NYE was not so hot either. i am hoping you feel better soon!
stopping by from sits!! Hope you are feeling better!!!
Hey! Im from SC too! btw!
DANG! Man, I've heard so many people getting that stomach flu!!! Hope you're feeling better already!
You have an award at my blog! :)
I hear ya I spent New Years with a box a tissue at my side and a fever to boot! Let's hope it only gets better from there;) French
Belated Merry christmas to you! I am glad you had a wonderful morning! My little one got bath toys also, and that has made bath time much more pleasant. Sorry to hear that the only bubbly was in your tummy! That's no fun. Haven't been around much because of the holdiays, but am trying to play catch up now. Hope you're doing better!
Post a Comment