Saturday, June 27, 2009

Heaven and Hell

The day has come.
We finally moved.
What started last July, has been completed.
Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
We worked hard yesterday.
Sweated our hineys off.
In 100 degree heat.
Hottest of the year so far.
New house didn't even have air until after noon.
Thank goodness for the pool!
(never thought I'd say that...)


(I'll be on hiatus for a while. Catch you later!)
post signature

6 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

YIPEE!!!! Good luck getting settled... so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

woohoo congrats to you!! How exciting! New house smell too!!

April said...

Congrats! Hope you enjoy your new home!

Housewife Savant said...

I'm SO GLAD for you!

Unpack. Arrange. Decorate.

Eat and rest when absolutely necessary, swim often, take pix and Blog. It. All. When you can.

Anonymous said...

Glad that your dreams have finally come true! Hope you are having a great time in the new house.

Anonymous said...

Yea! Congratulations!