As I mentioned before, most of the stuff has been put away in the new house, but other stuff lingers. Like garlic bread. Like pregnancy pounds. Like Halloween candy. Maybe I'll have a bloggie housewarming party soon to show you around the place. You're all invited. That's the least I can do seeing as how many of you have been with me since we started building. Look for your invites soon.
I feel like I've lost my blogging groove. Being busy was an excuse, but it really only gets worse now that school is starting and I go back to work. As much as I have made fun of Facebook, it achieves the same purpose: see what other people are up to and share some of your own moments, if desired, and I don't have to write a while post. Just don't take any of those damn quizzes!!
PS- I'm shopping tonight at the big children's consignment sale and I am very excited! Not only am I staff this year, but that means I get to be first to shop! Whoo-hoo!
4 comments:
I want an invite... gotta check this house out! ;)
You mention facebook and you're not my friend yet?
For shame.
Where's your badge? (Don't gimme, "Badges. We don't need no stinking badges."
I hate the quizzes. I'll never send you gifts. I'm CONSTANT "offline" for chat.
I'm hardly ever creepy. Hardly ever!
I can't WAIT to see pix of your fully furnished and decorated house.
Any excuse is a good one to me. Can't wait to see the house!
Facebook quizzes make me INSANE. Seriously.
Can't wait to see the house! Where's my invite beeyotch!
Post a Comment