Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Let's make a deal

Ya'll know I love a good bargain and I got 2 for you this week. AND pictures! I know, pull yourself up off the floor already so you can see!
Saturday we were in the mountains and stopped at this new thrift store that benefits the local hospice program. Love that. The hospice ladies that cared for my grandaddy were awesome! Anyway... I got a Gap bag that was monogrammed (except it wasn't my monogram so I had to pick out 2 of the 3 letters. I don't recommend this but it is possible), a pair of Born shoes, a pair Italian nude sandals, and a little milk glass bowl to go with my collection. all for $7! Deal!

I told ya'll I shopped the big consignment sale last night. While I didn't find a super-duper deal or a "must have," I did get 2 pair of shoes, a pack of onsies (gift), 2 movies, 1 CD, 1 coat, 11 tops, 12 pants/jeans, 4 dresses and 1 pair of socks. Most were name brand like Gymboree or Old Navy. all that for $155! Deal!
Add in a few basic pieces from Tar-jay and Walmart and Miss Savannah is all set for the fall!
P.S.- I use Blogger. Can anyone tell me how to write a post and then schedule it to publish later??

post signature

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Down before you hit "Publish" - click on "Post Options"... that is where you can mark if you want comments or not.. & on the right side, you will see where you can change the date or time (or both) to whenever you want something posted

Anonymous said...

I can not believe those bargains. That is so awesome! And it's great that the thrift store befefited the hospice program. That makes it worth shopping at!

So what confused you about my video? The fact that I was probably babbling at 12:30 at night? At least you linked up for me. That makes me smile!