Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dinner of Champions

We all know the breakfast of champions is Wheaties...or beer, depending on how you roll, but I , my friends, just had the dinner of champions:
some boiled peanuts, a Mike's Hard Lemonade and a cup of ice cream left-over from Savannah's birthday party the other week.
I know, it's sounds kinda yuck, but really it was a suiting end to my work week. I've been back to work since August, but It was my first week at work with the kids - all 80 of them- and I'm beat!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I want to know why you won't list your email and you always show up as no-reply@blogger. It really is no fun when I want to email you right back!
Second, yes, I have decided you will guest post for me. Why does everyone think that they have to be super funny? Lord knows I'm not! Just write how you have loved me from the moment we met. I mean you were one of the very first blogs I ever followed AND you were also one of my first 6 followers...I think.
Or you can just write about yourself and put in a bunch of links to your posts. You have a lot of them that make me laugh! Especially your YAGBTS!
No more excuses. Have another Mike's hard and type something up in an email and send it over. You're gonna be up first. Don't make me get rough.

April said...

Sounds like a perfect dinner after being with 80 kids!