We are having our real house warming party this week and I'm a little overwhelmed. I don't "entertain" well. A few friends and a six-pack. OK. No problem. More than 5 friends and a planned menu? OMG! I have to do this and this and buy food and Oh, I don't have anymore trash bags and NO!! Don't eat that! It's for the party! Savannah go brush your teeth for the 10th time! What stinks? Ugh! The dog never got a bath. I think I liked the square tray better. Do we have a bottle opener? Steve? STEVE! Hey! Will you take a shower already?!? People will be here in 20 minutes and I still have to put out some ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so until then, I'm a Southern housewife and mother of two who believes in God and a cheaper, easier, faster way to do most everything!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Hostess with the Mostess...anxiety attacks
Is it November yet? Seriously, while this time of year is filled with so many good things...it's filled with SO many good things, and work things, and social things, and travel things, and church things....AGH!!!
We are having our real house warming party this week and I'm a little overwhelmed. I don't "entertain" well. A few friends and a six-pack. OK. No problem. More than 5 friends and a planned menu? OMG! I have to do this and this and buy food and Oh, I don't have anymore trash bags and NO!! Don't eat that! It's for the party! Savannah go brush your teeth for the 10th time! What stinks? Ugh! The dog never got a bath. I think I liked the square tray better. Do we have a bottle opener? Steve? STEVE! Hey! Will you take a shower already?!? People will be here in 20 minutes and I still have to put out some ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are having our real house warming party this week and I'm a little overwhelmed. I don't "entertain" well. A few friends and a six-pack. OK. No problem. More than 5 friends and a planned menu? OMG! I have to do this and this and buy food and Oh, I don't have anymore trash bags and NO!! Don't eat that! It's for the party! Savannah go brush your teeth for the 10th time! What stinks? Ugh! The dog never got a bath. I think I liked the square tray better. Do we have a bottle opener? Steve? STEVE! Hey! Will you take a shower already?!? People will be here in 20 minutes and I still have to put out some ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I plan on being there! How can I help???? Thanks for being so understanding and the good advice
<3 xoxo!!!!
For the record...Steve did take a shower in plenty of time, but Dexter did not. The party went well and the food was divine, if I do say so myself!
Hi,
Anxiety attacks panic attacks are a very serious illness. Stressful life events can also trigger anxiety and in worse cases panic attacks. Stress-relieving activities and natural remedies for panic attacks such as tai-chi, yoga, and physical exercise can also help in preventing this social anxiety disorder.
Post a Comment