so until then, I'm a Southern housewife and mother of two who believes in God and a cheaper, easier, faster way to do most everything!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Winter Blahs!
It's January 4 and I am sick of football, sick of this cold weather (even the pool had ice on it this morning) and sick of work (I haven't even been there since Jan. 10)! Somebody wake me when it's spring....
Hi Shannon! Thanks for visiting our blog! We love yours!!! It is too cold outside! I don't know where you are but we're in South Georgia and it may snow here tomorrow! Hasn't snowed here in twenty years! We're excited. The Fritter Chicks.
2 comments:
girl - I am in that same boat... & we're supposed to be loaded with snow on top of it all this week..
NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Hi Shannon! Thanks for visiting our blog! We love yours!!! It is too cold outside! I don't know where you are but we're in South Georgia and it may snow here tomorrow! Hasn't snowed here in twenty years! We're excited.
The Fritter Chicks.
Post a Comment