Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Call me Betty Crocker

Something must be wrong with me. Last week I made super-good shrimp and grits and there was enough to feed a small army! Then last night I made delicious banana bread and tonight I'm making peach enchiladas(pictured below)!
Please don't tell Steve. He's out of town and I don't want him to get the wrong idea...you know, that he'll think I actually plan to cook on a regular basis.
post signature

5 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

Next time, take a pic of those peach enchiladas! Yum, I want to see what they look like. Sounds delish. I just peeled and ate a peach over the kitchen sink. Yum!

Shannon said...

POOF! Your wish has been granted!

Girl in Carolina said...

HELLO LOVER!

Rebecca Jo said...

Peach Enchiladas?????? I've never heard of that in my life... but by the picture, I am drooling & think that's a good sign I'd likey!!!

Gretchen said...

mmmm.... those look heavenly. Will you come to my house and cook for me??? ha ha