Monday, July 5, 2010

Gross, funny or logical?

Let me preface this by saying I am an every-other-day kinda gal when it comes to washing my hair. It's thick and dry and it works better that way.
So is it gross, funny or logical that up until today, I had not washed my hair since Wednesday? Thursday was my "off" day and then Friday I just never got around to it. We were in the pool so I figured a little chlorine will rinse it off. Then Saturday we got up kinda early so I said I'd wait until Sunday. Then Sunday we were going to be on the lake all day so I figured "why bother?"
Come on...you know you've done it to!

post signature

1 comment:

Girl in Carolina said...

I would do it if my hair didn't look TOTALLY disgusting by the end of Day 2! I still use your baby powder trick too sometimes! LOL