so until then, I'm a Southern housewife and mother of two who believes in God and a cheaper, easier, faster way to do most everything!
Monday, January 28, 2008
A+ for Bee Movie
We took Savannah to her first "real" movie this weekend and she did real well! We were kinda bored and decided to go the the $1 movies. This way if she was too rowdy, we could leave and it wouldn't be a big deal. So we watched the "Bee Movie" and it was pretty cute. I'm sure it helped that it was animated. We enjoyed a Friday night out as a family all for the low, low price of $12 ($4. 50 admission and $ 7.50 for popcorn and drink). I'd say that was a deal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a great deal! I bet she was cute watching it. Tell her I said "What Savannah doing?"
Post a Comment