Friday, January 11, 2008

What the...?

OK- I had so much fun finding my Wordless Wednesday this week that I decided to institute a new weekly posting: "What the F*** Friday?!?" It may be a blast from the past or some thing charming Savannah was doing- you never know. And unlike Wordless Wednesday, there will be some background info or commentary so you won't be completely left thinking "What the...?"

*disclaimer: I am not responsible for any backlash or whiplash that may occur when viewing said photo, nor do I claim responsibility for what I or subject was thinking at the time of the photo.

Today's pic is:


July 2004- A friend hosted a ghetto party. There were so many to choose from, but this one really seemed to ooze "What the...?" Al I can say is "MALT LIQUOR!"

post signature

1 comment:

Girl in Carolina said...

What the?!?!?!? haha

I'm not sure if I'm brave with my hair sometimes or just plain crazy.

I might have to copy you on the WTF Fridays -- that's pretty funny.