We had a good weekend. We "swapped kids" with some friends so we could all have a night out! Friday we went out to eat and had drinks with some "old and dear" friends. Brrr! It was a bit chilly, but we had fun and enjoyed our evening out on the town! It's fun to be reminded that living with someone bonds you to them for LIFE!

Saturday, it was our turn with the girls. Harper and Savannah are BFF, but let's face it...sometimes they act more like sisters! They were pretty good that evening, until Savannah got worked up about sharing the Barbie Princess dress. I mean, look at it! It has peacock feathers!Wouldn't you be upset, too?!?


3 comments:
Aww! So true, so true! And as cute as we are, nothing tops the princesses below us.
Love it!
Ok...I am posting comments with Ron's account-although I am sure he would love it too.
Amy
Beware-getting closer to blog world.
Post a Comment