Mega, ultra Daddy's girl has been pretty good and quite sweet to me. She gets into bed with me in the morning and puts her little face next to mine and smiles. Sitting around, she has crawled up and snuggled with me on more than one occasion and even put my arm around her this morning in bed.
I also don't have to constantly pick up after Steve. I am by no means a neat freak, but he leaves his stuff out everywhere: Shoes- right in front of the back door which is also right in front of our kitchen counter; glasses, contacts, deodorent, etc- on the bathroom counter; mail, keys, etc.- all over the kitchen counter; clothes- spread between the floor and the bathroom.
At night, I can watch whatever I want on TV without interruptions or groans. I actually watched ALL of American Idol on Tuesday!
Sure, yeah, by the end of the week I'll miss him and be glad he's home. (Absence makes the heart grow fonder) Until then, I'm enjoying some space!
1 comment:
My husband is out of town on the weekends a lot in the fall (big football fan). It's always so nice to have one less "kid" to pick up after. Eventually, though, I do get around to missing him :)
Post a Comment