Thursday was my last day at work with kids. The staff and I got together that evening to celebrate the year (and the fact that some students will NOT be returning next year). I'm still working most of May to compile reports for the State Department.
Friday Savannah and I picked strawberries and went to the gym. That evening I went out to eat with some of the girls for dinner. Meanwhile, Steve and Savannah went tailgating and to the baseball game.
Saturday I worked in the yard (finally!) and picked up around the house. That night me, Steve and Jenn went to the Crawfish Festival to see Cowboy Mouth (see previous post). Fun, fun, fun! Sunday afternoon we had a family reunion pic-nic and the weather was beautiful! We finished off the weekend with some burgers at my parents house last night. Ahhh! Feels like summer!
*Update on the house deal- even though nothing has changed with Steve's job situation, we figure we can go ahead and clear the land and get everything ready to build. We still may wait a while to actually start construction, but not as late as he first thought. So...we'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment