See the boy in the picture, wearing the white hat? He'll be 2 soon his mom said. She might want to get him a bike like we had at the park yesterday. How nice. Do I know this boy? No. But his name is probably Rich because that's what he'll need to be in order to afford all the therapy he'll need later in life because his mother is STILL BREASTFEEDING HIM! OMG! I've heard that people breastfeed up to 2 years old, but I didn't think anyone besides mothers in 3rd world countries and religious cults actually did it! This woman sat on a park bench, lifted her shirt and BANG! brestfed him right there! I'm not knocking breasfeeding altogether. I did it for 6 months myself although I don't really know how. It was such a magical day to know my boobs belonged to me again and could be confined in a normal bra without flaps, pads and extra hooks. I just couldn't imagine...
Anyway...we had a nice time at the park. We had a pic-nic and the girls played and played. BFF!
1 comment:
EWWWWWWWWWWWW that is so gross!!!
Cute pic of the girls though! :)
Post a Comment