Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Miss Priss

I am crossing a few items off my summer to-do list today.
A bunch of us went out Saturday to a boat club, so of course we took my cousin's boat there. It was beautiful out on the lake and Savannah loved it! Most of the ride she sat right up at the front of the bow, hanging on tight, ponytails flying in the wind behind her. I thought maybe she was scared, but she was grinning the whole time! Even though it wasn't officially on my list, I also wanted to go to the zoo and that's what we did Monday. Just me and Savannah. We checked out the bears, giraffes, elephants and penguins, among others and even hit the merry-go-round. It really wasn't that hot, but the humidity kicked our butts so we were outta there by 11:30. Today was her first haircut. I was a little worried she'd freak out, but she was perfect! She didn't move the whole time! I think she really liked seeing herself in that big mirror. Priss...You really can't tell she had one, but I just wanted a little trim for the first haircut. We can go shorter next time. Currently working on #8, 7, 5, and 2. Keep you posted...

post signature

No comments: