Thursday, June 26, 2008

Picture Pages!

My friend Carolina Girl shared this one:
You're supposed to take a picture of the following things and post.
P.S. You're not supposed to prepare or clean-up for each shot. Although, the cleaning ladies were here today and I SWEAR that is coincidence!

Favorite room: this was tough. I like different rooms for different reasons but for overall usage, cuteness and practicality I choose my back porch.
Fridge: AKA Savannah's art gallery
Fridge contents: well-stocked, for once
Kitchen sink:
Laundry room: thank goodness it has a door!Favorite shoes: this is a tough one b/c I'm not a shoe fiend and all my really cute ones hurt my feet and all my comfy ones are a little worse for the wear. So, here is cute and comfy...
What are your kids doing right now: Duh! watching Dora so I can blog!
Closet: It's a walk-in but it's narrow. At least that's what Steve says when I ask him why he can't put his junk in the dirty clothes!

Toilet: oh, how it sparkles! Self pic: no make-up and a "stunning" ponytail. Some days it's good not to have to leave the house.
I Tag: you!

1 comment:

Girl in Carolina said...

Cute shoes!! I'm digging the picnic below. How fun! I wish I could sit naked out in my back yard and have a picnic in the summer. Ah the bliss of being a child :)