Hell, I'd settle for being here right now, I'm so bored:
We have school registration today. The days and place were changed because our school is under contruction so no one is here and I have been here since 9:00 this morning and it is freezing inside and I am B-O-R-E-D! Same thing happened yesterday, just a differnt time. I was here noon til 6:00. Aaaaaagggghhh!
We have school registration today. The days and place were changed because our school is under contruction so no one is here and I have been here since 9:00 this morning and it is freezing inside and I am B-O-R-E-D! Same thing happened yesterday, just a differnt time. I was here noon til 6:00. Aaaaaagggghhh!On a separate note, here are the cabinets I want for the new house. I got the pic from Rate My Space! See, I told you I love that site!

No comments:
Post a Comment