Our church had their Halloween party Wednesday, which was good because we weren't so hurried last night. My whole family was there and we had fun "trick or treating" and playing games.
Friday, Steve wasn't feeling too good so he stayed home while me and Savannah made the rounds. We made a few stops to see some family and then we went to our friends' church festival. There were so many people there! They had games, a super slide, a bouncy house, food, fireworks, trunk or treat, and a DJ. But what did my little ladybug tell me? "I just wanna swide (I just want to slide)." The girl knows what she likes!
Afterwards, we stopped to get a sandwich and then we were home by 9:00.
Tonight, we were supposed to have a birthday dinner for my brother at my parents' house, but my dad was really sick last night and mama's sniffles haven't gotten any better. So, we are postponing that until maybe tomorrow.
Anyway, here are a few pics from the festivities...
Savannah's "scary" face
7 comments:
thank you for stopping by my blog! it does sound like we have lots in common. where are you living now, if you don't mind me asking? is your husband out of the navy? i love, love, love charleston. this is my second stint here and it is probably the one place in the world I feel is truly "home."
btw, your little girl is adorable!
Love the little ladybug costume - so cute!
One of our girls wore that same spider costume last year.
What a cutie!! Thanks for stopping in last night truly means alot;) French
Hope everyone is feeling better! I think the "posing" on the porch picture is just too cute!
That is the cutest ladybug I've ever seen, even with the scary face!
I love these pictures of little kids all dressed up and looking adorable. She makes a seriously scary face..YIKES lol . What a little beauty.
Kids are just the cutest during Halloween.....that wig cracked me up!
Post a Comment