-First week of December: finished putting up the new pre-lit tree. Dang thing takes up so much space we had to rearrange the living room. Plus, a section of lights still won't work. Rat bastards!
First Friday in December: craft night at my friend's house. I already showed ya'll the cute palm tree ornaments (made from WINE CORKS). Here is the wall hanging I made for my niece and the Baby Jesus candle.
First Saturday in December: Christmas Program at church. I was the head angel- yeah, I know!
First Sunday in December: we went to a night-time parade with lights. Here Savannah is cuddled up with our friend Mary Claire.
Dec. 16: we left for Florida. Steve had a work thing so the rest of us tagged along. It was a lot warmer than I had expected. I wish I had packed more shorts. Oh, what's that you say? It's 10 below where you are? Sucks to be you...Dec. 20: Got home from Florida with a nasty cold. I don't have any pics of that. You're welcome.
Dec. 22: Finished up our shopping and met our friends at Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. I don't have pictures from that either.
Today: I made one of those adorable gingerbread houses from a kit that you can find everywhere. I don't have those pics yet, either, (ever since Steve re-did our computer, it's like learning to ride a bike all over again!)but its worthy of it's own post later.
I hope everyone has been enjoying the festivities and this time of year like we have. It's hectic and crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!


4 comments:
wow, you have been a busy girl. thanks for sharing the pictures. you look beautiful!
Now Shan...an angel? That's a bit of a stretch now isnt' it??? Hee Hee Totally kidding! Great pics! And I know where you got that saying "rat bastard" from! Cause she has me saying it too! haha
your word verification is coxarma...ironic huh?
Oh my... you've been busy! I love how fun a sport you are dressing up as an elf... & you looked like the main angel!!!
I forgot to tell you that I watched that video clip of Savannah about 10 times...and laughed EVERY time! SO funny. Thanks for the warning about the volume though. Much needed! hee hee
Post a Comment