Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Savannah-isms

Out of the mouths of three year-olds...
- She has this thing about licking pieces of paper as if they were all envelopes with glue. So she's sitting one day with some paper and she asks, "Can I make sumfin wif my tongue and my spit?"
- Steve is always telling Savannah boys don't know how to wipe. So one day she's at my parents' house and she has to go potty. My dad calls from the next room, "Do you need me to help you?" "No," she answers. "Why not?" "'Cuz you don't wipe very good."
-One night as I'm telling her nite-nite, she says, "I love mama and my Dexter and my Daddy and lots of bodies." (everybody)
-We had the church Christmas play last weekend. Savannah was supposed to be a sheep. It comes time to go to church and she comes out wearing her fairy skirt and toting her fairy wings. She says she doesn't want to be a sheep. She wants to be an angel. "Why don't you want to be a sheep?" I ask. "I'm too mean to be a sheep." Oh, really?
P.S. The holiday craziness is upon me. Sorry I haven't had time to visit ya'll's blogs and return some of the comment luv. Bear with me...
post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I miss that show "Kids Say the Darnest Things" with Bill Cosby. I love what she said to her Grandpa! Hope you are doing well!!!

Girl in Carolina said...

hahahaha I personally like the "cause you don't wipe good." Girl is smart, I tell ya. ;)