Monday, January 12, 2009

Atari, iit's not

Hello, out there iin Bloggiieland! Thanks for the well-wiishes! Whiile I am stiill not 100%, I am much better and Savannah is nearly 100%. Thank God, because I couldn't take iit any more iif she had to be on that antibiitic any longer! I think it made her mean!
It's been kiinda busy here siince goiing back to work after the holiidays and then haviing famiily iin town. Steve's mom and step-dad flew iin on Friiday, then we headed straiight to the mountaiins, stayed for one night and then came back home. We haven't done anythiing too exciiting except play the Wii. Yes, all the double "ii"s are in honor of Steve fiinally gettiing the damn thiing. It's fun, but iit iis, afterall, a viideo game - a very expensiive viideo game with lots of expensiive assessoriies.
Last night we bowled, golfed, boxed, played baseball, played tenniis, and diid some cross-bow game. Sadly, after about 9 rounds of boxing, my butt and arms hurt today! How sad iis that?!?
wii Pictures, Images and Photos

post signature

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

hahahhahaha its okay, I am the same way!

Girl in Carolina said...

You and a million other people. I think everyone and their brother got a Wii this year...except me :(

Anonymous said...

I want a Wii!!!!

Lisa (aka) French said...

I hear that thing is a good work out;) Glad your feeling better as is Savannah;) French

Anonymous said...

I knew iit! All the iii's, I was hoping that was me being smart and not just you over-typing! Glad all is better on the homefront!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Wii got the wii for Christmas and wii love iit. Some of us are quiite addiicted, iin fact. Iit makes mii sore, too!

Rebecca Jo said...

I'm trying to decide what gaming system I want myself.... why do they have to be so expensive....

Tiffany said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hi. I think we might be the only people to not have a Wii. The kids are saving for one though.