BTW - I did get the package - SORRY - been so busy I didnt get to email you... LOVE all the goodies! I had my tampon case in my purse at Women of Faith & showed EVERYONE... Yeah - you're supposed to be discret with those things but I made it know to EVERYONE what it was... everyone wanted one too!
& that martini class is awesome!!! Love the box its in too!!!& sporting my key chain already!! I've got pictures that I'm going to get on my blog!!! Thanks again!
3 comments:
Cant wait!!!
BTW - I did get the package - SORRY - been so busy I didnt get to email you... LOVE all the goodies! I had my tampon case in my purse at Women of Faith & showed EVERYONE... Yeah - you're supposed to be discret with those things but I made it know to EVERYONE what it was... everyone wanted one too!
& that martini class is awesome!!! Love the box its in too!!!& sporting my key chain already!! I've got pictures that I'm going to get on my blog!!! Thanks again!
Will be there!
Ready!! :)
Post a Comment