Monday, December 1, 2008

Redneck Skiing

This is the post I really wanted to share for my first YAGBTS, but I had to wait on the pictures, then I got busy and I kinda forgot, anyway, here it is...

Several weeks ago, my cousin had a small, outdoor reception to celebrate his marriage (2nd marriage for both of them). There are no outdoor "facilities" and my brother noticed that the port-a-john for the workers at the new house had recently been emptied. Don't ask me how he noticed, he just did. He suggested moving it over to the evening festivities for the guests to use. So, my dad gets a rope, wraps it around the potty, hooks it up to my uncle's golf cart and they proceed to drag it - oh, maybe 50 yards through the woods and mud.
Daddy is afraid it might tip over, so he's holding on to keep it balanced. We decided it looked like redneck skiing!!! Of course Steve decided to follow along on the 4-wheeler in case they needed back-up! I'm just glad somebody had a camera! Kodak moments, I tell ya...
Like I said, Jeff Foxworthy ain't got nuttin' on me...

post signature

4 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

That is the most random hilarious sh*t I have ever seen!!!!! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I can soooo hear them dicussing why this is a brilliant idea!!! (Southern Twang and all)

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Too funny!

Kelly said...

Freaking hilarious!! "Hear hold my beer...."