so until then, I'm a Southern housewife and mother of two who believes in God and a cheaper, easier, faster way to do most everything!
What is that? A horse? A pony? At first I thought it was a goat - but then thought a goat wouldnt be that big....How did it come up to the window? I'm so bad with WORDLESS Wednesdays - I always have so many questions about the pictures! :-)
We were feeding DEER at a zoo/park. We drove through the light display and then they had this part where you could feed deer, emu and zebras.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What is that? A horse? A pony? At first I thought it was a goat - but then thought a goat wouldnt be that big....
How did it come up to the window?
I'm so bad with WORDLESS Wednesdays - I always have so many questions about the pictures! :-)
We were feeding DEER at a zoo/park. We drove through the light display and then they had this part where you could feed deer, emu and zebras.
Post a Comment