...the big deal over Taylor Swift. She's cute and she wrote some songs. Big whup. Her BFF is Kellie Pickler for crying out loud.
...English Muffins. They're tasteless - oh, except for that crap on the outside that reminds me of sawdust.
...Target clothes. They look all stylish and trendy in the Sunday sales paper but then I get to the store and I can't find what was in the paper or if I do, I try it on and it looks like a fuchsia paper bag. Mossimo-schmosimo. Mizrahi-blah-hi.
...Facebook. Sure, it's fun to see what people are up to after 15 years and 15+ pounds, but after that, who gives a hoot if they had chili for lunch, are too tired to workout or joined " Mapleton Sailing Club." And on top of that, the little fu*ker freezes up on me most of the time. What's up with that?!?
...why Michael Phelps chose to indulge in THAT kind of Southern hospitality? I mean really -you're a record-breaking Olympian and you decided to smoke weed with some Cocks?!?
...why some parents don't give a sh*t about their kids; therefore they have no respect for adults or their classmates and ruin my Tuesday!!!!!
10 comments:
I LOVE me some Taylor Swift. She's a good role model for my girls, and doesn't drive me nuts like Hannah Montana! I love Target & their clothes, too.
The rest of 'em - I'm with ya!
cranky much??? PS: I think Taylor Swift sucks and no, she is not that cute. And Facebook...for me it is better than trying to email, seems I get faster answers from people I need to know stuff from, and I usually get one good laugh a day looking at what people look like now!!
Taylor Swift - can't help it...I love her!
English Muffins - Agree
Target clothes - Agree
Facebook - I'm addicted. And I'm weird, I love to know what people had for dinner, and what color underwear they are wearing today. Color me Nosey.
Michael Phelps - The smoking weed part, eh, whatever. I did it in college too - but why he did it when there was someone around with a freaking CAMERA?? Dumb.
why some parents don't give a sh*t about their kids; therefore they have no respect for adults or their classmates and ruin my Tuesday - AGREE. There should be a parenting test before anyone is allowed to get pregnant. Then again, I'd probably fail. LOL
Hope your day gets better!
I totally dislike English muffins. And for that very sawdust reason. You couldn't have explained it better. Now i know what to tell my husband the next time he buys the Costco size! Target clothes never look good on me either. They only look good on kids. But how hard is it to make clothes for stick people.
Taylor Swift: Yeah, I don't get it.
English Muffins: I use them as a vehicle to hold peanut butter...but the sawdust stuff kinda freaks me out.
Target Clothes: There are people who can pull them off. I am not one of those people. Except for one sweater that I get *tons* of compliments on. But I love me some kids clothes from there.
Facebook: Yeah, I don't get it either. Though now I wanna be your friend!
Michael Phelps: Couldn't care less. Stupid to do it in front of a camera but there's a hell of a lot worse things he could be doing.
Parents: They suck.
Dont get the Taylor Swift thing either... & yeah, I've tried to get English muffins to taste good with different toppings - but they all taste like toppings on cardboard....
Kelly Pickler is her BFF - thats hilarious!
LOL I don't do facebook but I love Engllish Muffins YUMMMMMMMY
Totally agree with you about Taylor Swift - just don't get her. I also don't get the Jonas Brothers. And Target - I never find anything in the clothing department - I don't even go to that side of the store any more. And yes parents let their kids go totally wild these days. Many parents won't use the word NO to their kids.
Also, I noticed on your profile that you like firefly mojitos. My husband and I love mojitos, but I have never heard of firefly mojitos. What is it?
Oh Mary. You must get yourself some Firefly vodka asap and try it out. Delish! I don't know how to make the mojitos but they are so good. Firefly is good with pink lemonade too.
Shan, don't make me send Taylor Swift to come after you...hee hee.
Girl...I hear you. I am with you on most of that!! ESP the Facebook...I am just not addicted..I mean..I have kids and I don't drive and text at the same time and I like spending time with my hubby when he is home...NOT ON THE COMPUTER 24/7!!!! It's called balance people..check it out!!! House looks fab by the way!
Buffie
Post a Comment