Monday, March 9, 2009

Guess What?

It is gorgeous here today. Sunny, around 80 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, AND I have today and tomorrow off from work. How great, right? Wrong. I am home with the flu. Fabulous.

post signature

5 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

ugh! i hope you feel better soon!

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh my... the flu kicked my butt too!!! Get lots of rest! Even if you have to lay outside in the nice air!

Lisa (aka) French said...

Wasn't it gorgeous out today! I even put shorts on!!! woo hoo I am so tired of winter! I say do it yourself...I picked up a small hand sander at Walmart a few years ago the thing cost me $20....worth a shot? yes? no? lol French;)

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Well crap! That totally stinks. I hope you feel better soon and get to enjoy the lovely weather.

Girl in Carolina said...

Oh noooo!!!!! Get better soon. That is NO fun. My brother has a nasty stomach bug - that is going around too! Didn't ya'll have that recently too? Yikes. Germs, germs, go away!