Monday, March 2, 2009

Photo Phun

So I was tagged to play the photo game by Carolina Girl.
The rules: open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same.
Savannah was about 4 mos. old here. She is wearing a hand-me-down shirt from her cousins and booties that my friend Heather gave us. Just chillin' in the pack n' play.
Play along, if you want. I know lots of you have done this one already.

P.S. I'm about 2/3 into The Bachelor. Did you see that puppy dog look on his face as he was trying to decide who to propose to? Awwww....still hoping the rumors aren't true...we'll see.

post signature

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

love those footies...

& yes, I guess you've seen it all - the tears from Jason mean nothing to me now... jerk!