Last Friday was our night "off" so Steve and I opted for a real-deal, grown-up date night. No, we did not order in sushi and watch porn. We went to a wine tasting at the zoo. It was to be a very nice evening out in the botanical garden, sipping wine and listening to jazz. But oh yeah, we had to go by the funeral home first. No lie. One of Steve's friend's mother passed away so we had to work that into date night. What a way to kick off the evening. The rest of the night was good and I learned I really don't like most wine.
I also learned, not at the wine-tasting, that those cash for gold parties are pretty successful. I know people who have made up to $800. I, myself got $70 for 2 dinky bracelets and a pendant. Wouldn't it be cool if you could cash in other stuff?
Cash for unsolicited mail! 20% off Bed, Bath and Beyond coupons? How about $20 bucks for Bed, Bath and Beyond coupons?!
Cash for plastic water bottles! We'll recycle them and give YOU the reward!
Cash for fast food toys! Trade in your teeny Beanie Babies for bonds!
Cash for dryer lint? You give us the lint, we'll give you the loot!
Cash for empty flower pots because you didn't water it enough/too much and it died. Payout for pots!
$$$$$$$$$$
Whoo-hoo! I just surpassed Warren Buffet...
3 comments:
You're ON to something here!
How about simply Cash for Pants That Don't Fit Anymore?
Cash for Jammies Your Husband Hates.
Cash for Pet Hair. (It's overwhelming me these days.)
I've got a lot of crap I can sell!
I need your email addy.
Is that too creepy?
sounds like a plan to me. i wonder if anyone would pay for all my tabloid magazines?
Post a Comment