Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lost? Me, too!

I know, still no hairdo pics, but I will load them tomorrow, maybe. I took a self-pic, Andrea, so it's not the best. I'm off to go meet with a landscape guy. I met with my friend's mom yesterday, who is a master gardener, so maybe between the 2 of them, I can finally get something together for the landscaping!
After that, I am coming home to watch the season finale of Lost! Man, I never thought I would be into a science-fiction show with so much weird stuff going on, crazy black smoke and rabid Polar Bears and stuff, but I was hooked from the beginning. Oh, and Sawyer ain't too bad to look at either.
It's been a good week for TV from what I hear. First Joan Rivers and her drama on Celebrity Apprentice (I don't watch it), then Penny missing Leonard on Big Bang Theory (who knew a show about physicists could be so funny?), next was Dancing With the Stars and Idol (I haven't kept up well with either but that was a great performance by the guys last night on Idol) and tonight Lost.
Set your Tivos and DVRs, ladies and make sure you have fresh batteries.... for the REMOTES! I know what you were thinking... yeah, you Tattooed Mini-Van Mom...

post signature

No comments: