Tuesday, December 18, 2007

10 on Tuesday

I couldn't come up with just one subject to list so bear with me if I ramble...
3 of my favorite Christmas songs:
3. Choir version of Little Drummer Boy. Done well the ending gives you chills!
2. Away in a Manger. After being a mom it's hard to imagine what it must have been like to give birth in a barn and know you had absolutely nothing else to provide.
1. The Drifter's White Christmas. That's just a fun, cool song!

2 of my least favorite Christmas songs:
2. anything by The Carpenters. I just don't like her voice! Sue me...
1. Duet of Baby It's Cold Outside by Rod Stuart and Dolly Parton. Who the +%3#@ thought that was a good idea? I mean, really!?

3Aggrivating things that happened today:
3. Was basically told by the dog groomer to give Dexter doggie valume (sp?) next time or don't bring him back b/c he bites!
2. Couln't find a parking spot to have lunch with old roomie b/c I was late b/c of #3.
1. My secret pal at work apparently didn't get me a Christmas gift. Not trying to sound greedy, but come on!

3 Good things that happened today:
3. Wal-mart photo actually corrected their mistake with my on-line photo order in a prompt, and efficient manner!
2. While watching Days of our Lives (DVRed, of course) there was only 1 repetetive, cheesy flashback!
1. Enjoyed previousley mentioned lunch with college roomie. I mean, who else can appreciate entire days in bed watching Baywatch and stealing items from Lodge Alley Inn!?!?


post signature

1 comment:

Girl in Carolina said...

AMEN on the days flashbacks!! Do they think we have amnesia or something?!?!?

And that is so funny that you menion the Lodge Alley Inn - my friend and her husband just stayed there this weekend. I told her the whole story! That story will forever go down in history.

Enjoyed lunch also! Savannah is adorable.