As you may know, Steve has been traveling A LOT with his job lately, and right now he is in Boston this week where they have been having 30 degree days, and according to this evenings' news, a huge blast of snow tonight. I hope he doesn't get stuck there, seeing as how he is supposed to be flying home tomorrow, but it's nice to be on the pleasant end of things for once. This is my first week of Christmas break and while I've been doing stuff, overall, it's been very leasurely. Top that off with mild weather and it's a good week! Steve, on the other hand is in winter "wonderland" and he keeps telling me he's working, working to get enough done so that he can actually enjoy Christmas w/o having to do work!!
Totally changing the subject, I made a yummy treat this afternoon. Let me preface this by saying you will never see me make anything that requires more than 10 ingreients, a spice I can't pronounce or freshly grated parmesan. It came out of the holiday Kraft Foods recipe magazine. It's free and if you haven't signed up, I highly reccomend it!
The recipe is Mint Thins and it tastes just like the Girl Scout Thin Mints! A little messy to make, but so good!! I'm a big fan of mint chocolate, so I had to try it. Now if I can just save them for the family party on Saturday...
No comments:
Post a Comment