so until then, I'm a Southern housewife and mother of two who believes in God and a cheaper, easier, faster way to do most everything!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Two-year-olds and Christmas Trees
Well, I got the Christmas decorations up yesterday. Little, by little, I'm taking "bites" out of my to-do list. The tree was up and decorated when Savannah got up from her nap yesterday. She smiled when she walked around the corner and saw it. It told her, "now don't touch the tree. Just look at it. If you touch it, it might break." So of course her 2-year-old self touches the end of several branches and as she does she says, "I touch it! I touch it!" I'm not naieve, so I did at least put the least breakable ornaments at the bottom. After a minute she knocked one off. I looked at her very seriousley and said, "you broke it." She looked at me for a minute and then she said, "I put it in the trash." and put the ornament in trash as I said, "No, wait! I can fix it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment