I suppose the recent chain of events has me in a foul mood and there is quite possibly some PMS involved, just bein' honest, but I cannot believe what happened to me today:
Up until then, it had been a successful morning. I got my haircut and Savannah waited oh-so patiently. We went to Goodwill and scored 2 cute dresses for under $5. Then we went to Kmart where we purchased a gift and got a major deal on some kids' books. While putting my things in the Jeep, I noticed some gum on the ground. This is a major pet peeve of mine. So I thoughtfully put a little piece of paper on it so when someone stepped on it, they would step on the paper and not the nasty gum- tragedy averted!
Next, we met up with Steve to go look at some faucets for the house. All went great there. We checked out the goods, made some decisions and the price was right. We stopped for lunch and then we had one more stop on our way back home: the bank. We had been wanting to open another account to save money for things like furniture, decorations and plastic flamingos (kidding!). The lady was clueless and it took forever! Savannah crawled all over every inch of the floor and her Daddy. It was finally time to go so me and Savannah head for the door. As I'm putting her in her car seat, I could tell something horrible had happened. I look down to see that I had just stepped in nasty, chewed GUM! No freakin way! I take off my flip flop and the gum stretched out like cheese in a pizza commercial! UGH! See, I told you Karma was a bitch.

No comments:
Post a Comment