Wednesday, September 10, 2008

She's a funny girl!

Now that my big girl is 3, she has quite the personality. She is rough, wild and loves anything silly! Sing her a song, but change a few of the words. I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle here is my pancake!She thinks that is HILARIOUS! Here are some recent funnies out of her mouth...
-(we were on our way home from IL and we knew she was really missing home) "I don't want to see Grandma Patti (Steve's mom), or Grandma Vicki (his step-mom) I just want my Grandma with the black hair (my mom)."
- out of nowhere she says in the van today: "Pigs have hineys."
- "Where did this book come from?" Me:"Um, you got it for your birthday last year, I think." Savannah: "It just came from the store, I think, because God made it that way." So she IS listening when I give that as an end all be all answer.
-About a month ago we were struggling with the potty training, so at the advice of Slacker Mama, I told her that when she turned 3, she couldn't wear diapers anymore. Not long after that, we were getting dressed one morning and I asked her if she wanted to wear a pull-up or big-girl panties. She thought for a minute, scrunched her nose and then said, "Am I free (three) yet?"
P.S. Thanks for all the kind words about Steve's Grandpa!
post signature

No comments: