Friday, September 12, 2008

WTF?

They were having a sale at White House Black Market: pants were HALF OFF! ha!
This is from our fabulous girls trip back in January. The girls and I were shopping that day and we went into White House Black Market. The sales lady asks if she could put all of us in one big dressing room and she'd bring us stuff to try on. Well, next thing you know, it's the 4 of us and enough items to clothe the Gosslin family 3 times. I was mostly trying on tops, but then the girls wanted me to try on this dress. It was January and I had on boots, which were damp from the rain and jeans and I didn't feel like taking off so I figured I'd just drop my pants and that would give the same effect, right?

post signature

1 comment:

Girl in Carolina said...

Now that's hot...;) LOVE that store by the way!